We are honoured to be one of six nominees for the BT Vision Innovation Award at Sheffield Doc/Fest, happening next week in the U.K. The list of other nominees makes for serious mind-blowage:
• Arcade Fire + Chris Milk’s The Wilderness Downtown, a music video built in HTML5 starring your hometown
• Exit Through the Gift Shop, a feature doc by and about that crazy Banksy artist dude;
• Prison Valley, a French web-doc by multi-media powerhouse Upian;
• The Arbor, hybrid doco-fiction, about a British playwright, who wrote her first play at age 15;
• The Autobiography of Nicolae Ceausescu, a doc built entirely out of propaganda, news footage and home movies;
• Quadrangle, an American experimental doc about a four-way love story.
See what we mean!?